Eyewear frames for man that works best:
Men are, traditionally, supposed to be rough and tough and disregard their looks. This is no longer true. Men have evolved from the caveman looks to ultra fashionable metrosexual beings. Yes, they do care about themselves more than their predecessor. They love accessorizing them.
Though there are only a few accessories which man can wear all the time? Eyewear is something they should consider utilizing to experiment with their looks and styles. Glasses help complete their look, and a lot can be told about the man’s character. Consider using different styles of frames and color too. One only needs to follow the cardinal rule of wearing glass.
Eyewear should be of the same width as your face, and the top of the frame should be right on your eyebrows. Wear them to express yourself and make an impression. Here are some trendy and stylish eyewear frames, which will work for you.
- Chunky black full rim eyewear frames 1950 still continue to be in trend. Choose from round, oval, rectangle, square shapes; they are stylishly nerdy. Any face and skin tone can opt for it. This is a classic four-eyed look.
- Tortoiseshell eyewear frames make you look smart, mature and scholastic. And if you have light hair colors such as brown, light brown hair, gray, etc. or just colored your hair with this tone, it will work perfectly.
- Transparent and translucent eyewear frame is for artists and creative types. There is no need for any styling, wearing them in itself is the style statement.
- Rimless eyewear frames are good if you are a first timer. The weightless body provides you the comfort, and once you get used to wearing them, you can switch to other styles.
- Different shapes of metal eyewear frames metal eyewear frames can give you, your signature look which you were longing for a long time. Choose Aviator frames and match with high-quality, lightweight lenses.
- Fun and bright coloured eyewear frames can be man’s territory, too. Eyeglasses are like any other accessories, so don’t just wear them. It matters where and how you wear them.
For stylish range of eyewear: Log onto http://www.eyedo.in/