10 reason for wearing contact lenses
Wearing contact lenses is not only about enhancing your look, but it is a lot more beneficial using them. If you have been apprehensive about it, here are ten reasons you might want to consider and start wearing contact lenses.
- Contact lenses come in a variety of prescriptions. Whether you are suffering from nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), astigmatism, or presbyopia, there is a contact lens to suit your need. You can even choose to wear color contact lenses to enhance your look or hide any imperfection.
- Contact lenses are manufactured from plastic polymers. According to your need, you can choose from hard and soft lenses. Most lens materials are oxygen-permeable and made of rigid gas permeable (GP) contacts. They fit closer to the eye, so it’s very rare for a contact lens to displace from your eyes unexpectedly..
- Contact lenses are comfortable to wear. They are light, and you won’t even feel wearing them. No one will either notice it until and unless you are wearing a color contact lens.
Contact lenses provide the best vision.
- They are placed on the cornea as such; they move along with the movement of the eyes. Resulting in better vision.
- Contact lenses are totally safe. Follow proper instructions for wearing them and storing them. This will reduce the chances of contamination and any infection. Follow proper cleaning regime for the contact lens cases. Do not forget to replace the solution in the cases each time you store the lenses.
- Contact lenses are easy to use. Probably at the beginning, you may have to learn to place them and remove them with ease. Once you get used to it, you will adapt and feel easier to get around without those glasses..
- Contact lenses remain intake in your eyes until and unless you have accidently touched it, rub it or have water splash into your eyes. They do not get replaced that quickly. This is the reason why most athletes with prescription prefer wearing contact lenses. If eyeglasses were keeping you away from activities, now is the time to make a move.
Age doesn’t matter for wearing contact lenses.
- Instead, it is a great way to hide or seal your age. Wearing eyeglasses for bifocals may make you look older. So, using bifocal contact lenses will do the trick. Some color contact lenses in refreshing colors may even make you look younger.
- Contact lenses are not expensive. Prices of contact lenses will depend upon its dispensability. There is a lens for every pocket. You can also buy contact lenses at discounted prices online. Contact lenses can also sometimes be less pricey than good eyeglasses. So, wearing contact lenses becomes more economical than wearing glasses.
- Contact lenses are medical devices. They are designed and manufactured under strict regulations. The materials used are hypoallergenic. So, wearing contact lenses are safe because they are meant for prolong use. Thus, providing perfect vision correction with greater comfort.
For more interesting read; Log onto http://blog.eyedo.in/